..Curiosity..

..Curiosity..

Thursday, December 5, 2013

And then I realised...

This was a post I did after something that happened early in 2012. I still believe further action should be taken against the person to prevent him from targeting more women.

So listen up!

What you did to my voice and my self:
"You have no say. You are the horse, slave, skivvie! You will OBEY!"



How you tried to make me feel and act:
"Stop that crying! Speak louder! Don't MUTTER! Let ME educate you about YOUR body!"

But then I realised...

(crying was the last way my subconscious could get through to me: "Get outa here! You're being brainwashed!")
(Hear that? My DIET is my own too!)



SO

It seems that...
I am no longer your doormat.

Shame:
(So you are degrading men by saying they have no self-control?)
but:

AND:

(I especially like the "say what you feel" part)





No comments:

Post a Comment